The classic "Boy Who Cried Wolf" story translated to Urdu and transliterated to Roman Urdu (English Script) in this bilingual book.
Follow the adventure of Hasan as he takes care of his goats, tries to pull a prank, and learns a valuable lesson.
Step 4 - Storybooks: Read Urdu stories to your kids, or get kids 6+ to read themselves
- Familiar phonics from English help improve Urdu vocabulary, pronunciation, flow and fluency
- Bright illustrations and strong visual cues help kids associate new words with images
- Simple Urdu words and concepts keeping North American and UK kids in mind
- Full English story provided as a reference
Who are these for?
- Adults who want to read Urdu to their kids 3+
- Kids 6+ that are reading English independently
- Hum jaisay log jinki khud ki Urdu ki parhai kumzor hai
- This book is NOT for that random Aunty who is going to say “tum log Urdu kharab kar rahay ho”
What do I get?
- 8” x 8” softcover book printed on high-quality paper
- 16 inner colourful pages filled with bright illustrations and text
- Story written in both Roman Urdu (English script) and Urdu script (plus an English version in the back for when you want to cheat)