A must-have for little Muslims - perfect for kids all year long!
Accompany your child daily through this 30-day journey, and make this experience turn into a lifelong habit, to help them become the best version of themselves!
Featuring 30 beautiful values that come directly from the Quran, this book shares valuable lessons that will inspire children to apply core Islamic teachings to their daily lives.
Every day, your child will learn a beautiful value. A great way to help parents engage in conversation and teach the fundamentals of Islam to their children. Perfect for kids aged between 8-12, but also for anyone who wants to learn about Islam straightforwardly.
Each page is divided into 5 sections, in order to learn every day:
- A value that comes from the Quran: after saying Bismillah, you are invited to learn about a beautiful value, such as “being grateful”, “being positive”, or “being humble”.
- What the Quran tells us about each value: each verse(s) related to this value are exposed in English and in Arabic, with its reference in the Quran and its place of revelation.
- What is understood from each verse in the Quran: the essence and meaning of each verse are explained simply for children to comprehend.
- How can this help to become a better person: through a positive affirmation, children learn how to apply what the Quran tells us about this value in their daily life, helping them to become a better person.
- With the help of Allah: children are encouraged to ask Allah, through a DUA, to help them build good habits and to grow in their faith. Each day ends by saying Alhamdulillah.
A must-have for little Muslims everywhere, 30 Beautiful Values to Learn from the Quran will empower children and offer parents an easy and engaging way to teach their kids about the core values of Islam.