A must-have for little Muslims - perfect for kids all year long!
Accompany your child daily through this 30-day journey, and make this experience turn into a lifelong habit, to help them become the best version of themselves!
Every day during Ramadan, your child will learn a powerful revelation and where common key sayings come from. A great way to help parents engage in conversation and teach the fundamentals of Islam to their children. Perfect for kids ages 4-12 and for anyone who wants to learn about Islam straightforwardly.
Each page is divided into 5 sections, in order to learn every day:
- A revelation sent to our Prophet (PBUH): after saying Bismillah, you are invited to learn about a powerful revelation, such as “With hardship comes ease” (فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا) and “So endure with beautiful patience” (فَاصْبِرْ صَبْرًا جَمِيلًا)
- What the Quran tells us about each revelation: each verse(s) related to this revelation are exposed in English and in Arabic, with its reference in the Quran and its place of revelation.
- What is understood from each verse in the Quran: the essence of the saying and meaning of each verse are explained simply for children to comprehend.
- How can this help to become a better person: through a positive affirmation, children learn how to apply what the Quran tells us about this revelation in their daily life, helping them to become a better person.
- With the help of Allah: children are encouraged to ask Allah, through a DUA, to help them build good habits and to grow in their faith. Each day ends by saying Alhamdulillah.
A must-have for little Muslims everywhere, 30 Powerful Revelations to Learn from the Quran will empower children and offer parents an easy and engaging way to teach their kids about the core values of Islam.