The long awaited return of our much loved Arabic Alphabet sound puzzle – Now with the Arabic Alphabet song!
The world’s first wooden Arabic alphabet sound puzzle!
Replace the letter in the correct position to hear it’s name eg. Alif, Baa, Taa etc.
Replace the Pieces to Hear:
- the name of the letter
- the name of an animal or object beginning with the letter
- the alphabet song in Arabic!
- Letter recognition – helps children recognise the Arabic Alphabet
- Listening – encourages children to listen to the sounds of the puzzle
- Enhances vocabulary – children can learn 34 fun words in Arabic
- Encourages hand eye coordination and pincer grip
- Encourages independent play
A fun way to learn the Arabic Alphabet!
- Suitable for children 3+ years
- Made from quality wood
- Batteries Not Included
- Meets UK and European standards for Toy safety, EN71, CE
PLEASE NOTE: Light sensitive puzzle – please make sure to play in a well lit area
Our daughter loves this game and perfects her pincer grasp with it. It promotes positive reinforcement when she’s able to hear the sounds after. I didn’t know it was light sensitive, but customer service was great and able to sit with that. The song is great too!!
I bought this as a gift for my nephew. It arrived quickly and it’s so cute! Very happy to have a high quality toy for him to begin to learn the Arabic alphabet. Thankful this website carries items like this that make learning language and culture accessible :)
Masha'Allah my 2 year old son loved his Eid gift - he immediately picked up on the alphabets and putting it where it belongs! Definitely a must for toddlers :)