Are you looking for a stimulating and entertaining pastime? Look no farther than this 500-piece puzzle depicting Basant! With its vivid hues and sophisticated design, this puzzle will keep you occupied for hours. The ideal method to unwind after a hard day or to challenge yourself with something new. As you assemble this unique puzzle, take in the splendor of Basant. Get yours today!Basant actually originated as a Hindu festival that the people of the Punjab province started celebrating, but as time passed on, the kite festival became increasingly celebrated among all faiths throughout the country.
Inspired by Islam, preserved through history, and connected through culture, I present to you, Muslim Memories Puzzles!
Now, for the first time ever, you can bring Islamic culture to your home with our beautiful collection of puzzles!
Each featured artwork is original and has been designed specifically for Muslim Memories.
Made with 100% recycled cardboard, our puzzles and boxes are environmentally friendly and have gone through extensive CPC testing to ensure that we create safe products for you and your family to enjoy. Here at Muslim Memories, we only provide quality, curated products.
- Thickness: 2.3mm
- Number of pieces: 500 piece puzzles
- Recommended Age: Great for families! Ages 3-99!
- Material: 100% Recycled cardboard pieces and box
- Package includes a 500 piece puzzle, a reference poster, and a postcard.
- Puzzle Box: Durable and sturdy 100% recycled storage box with a guide picture.
- Finished puzzle Measures 20 by 27 inches / 50 x 70 CM
Safety Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age