A mission to help the mosque. A massive mystery to solve! Omar and his buddies have been saving their pocket money for AGES so they can have the world’s most epic Nerf Blaster battle. But when Omar finds out that his mosque is in trouble, they decide to donate their pennies to help save it.
Then they try to raise more funds by: doing chores (boorrring). Selling home-made cookies (deeelicious). Holding a talent contest (YESSSSSSS)!!! It’s all going PERFECTLY – until the money is stolen. Can they find the thief in time to save the mosque? And what is Omar’s sister Maryam hiding in her room?
- Second in this fresh, funny and highly illustrated series
- Perfect for fans of Tom Gates and Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- A tale of growing up Muslim with a hugely endearing hero
- The first Planet Omar book won the Little Rebels Award
- Planet Omar (book 2)
- Date published: February 6th, 2020
- Other details
- 256 pages